Financing Options from Tucker Canada
Tucker Canada Offers 2 Financing / Leasing options for our customers:
#1 - AFFIRM
Affirm is Canada's leading installment payment platform, providing shoppers with Buy Now, Pay Later solutions at their favourite retailers.
By selecting Affirm as a payment method at checkout, customers can enjoy their purchases immediately, while spreading their payments over time.
WHY CHOOSE AFFIRM?
- Quick and convenient checkout - Place your order quickly and easily by choosing Affirm as your payment method at checkout. Enter a few details to get an instant decision and complete your purchase.
- Easy payments - Affirm will automatically debit/charge monthly payments using your preferred payment method: a bank account or a Visa/Mastercard debit/credit card.
#2 - EQUILEASE
Tucker Canada partners with Equilease for customer's financing needs. Equilease is an award-winning equipment leasing company committed to offering best-in-class financing solutions to businesses of all types across Canada since 1991.
Equilease offers Financing options for purchases over $1500 CAD before taxes.
The Benefits of Leasing Your Equipment:
- 100% financing: No down-payment means your equipment needs are met without delay.
- Low, easy-to-handle payments: Improve your working capital and preserve your line-of-credit with no heavy cash outlay or loan payment to affect your borrowing power.
- Tax benefits: Leasing is considered an operating expense and in most cases you can write off 100% of your payments.
- Easy budgeting: Bookkeeping is simplified with one monthly or quarterly fixed payment.
- Flexible financing: The length of your lease, its terms, and payment schedule can be customized to meet your needs.
- Keep Your Tools Current: Expand or upgrade your equipment with minimal adjustments to your monthly payments.
What is the process for leasing equipment?
The process is very quick and simple:
- You complete the online application.
- Equilease reviews the credit information provided on the application and contacts you to discuss details.
- Upon approval, the lease agreement is prepared.
- Equilease pays Tucker Canada for the equipment and it is shipped to you or can be picked up at one of our locations.
- Equilease begins billing you according to the agreed lease payment terms and schedule.
To complete the online application, or for more information on rates, calculator, or Equilease representative contact details, click the link below.